About Church Street Works
Church Street Works’ professional team of project managers, builders, carpenters, plumbers and electricians can rise to any challenge expertly and efficiently.
Ensuring our customers enjoy a positive experience is our priority. So we’ll work hard to not only meet but exceed your expectations on any project we undertake.
- Setting the standard - We aim to create beautifully constructed buildings. We are committed to delivering the highest quality service to our clients across all aspects of the business.
- Family values - Established in 2011, we are a local business with heart. We develop trusted relationships with our customers and work collaboratively to provide a seamless, integrated service.
- Experience and expertise - Our team has a wealth of practical experience covering the full range of construction methods and techniques. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail.
- Integrity and respect - We conduct business in a transparent, honest and professional manner. We aspire to deliver all our projects on time, on budget and to the highest possible standard.
- Continuous improvement - Innovation is integral to our success. We continuously strive to raise standards through effective planning, execution and review of project delivery.
- Environment matters - We are committed to minimising the impact of our business operations on the environment and specialise in creating innovative eco buildings using the latest techniques.
Church Street Works was established as a family business with a big ambition to set the standard in superior quality craftsmanship. The company has evolved and grown over the last decade, but still maintains its emphasis on a personalised touch and completing every job to achieve high levels of client satisfaction.
We are proud of our team. Our expert members are passionate about their work, how they do it, and how they are regarded by clients, colleagues, and suppliers. Your main contacts will be:
- Joe Fanthorpe, Managing Director
- Tammy Sharp, Office and Accounts Manager
- Rob Greenfield, Site Manager